Refund & Return Policy
What is our return policy?
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
- simply change your mind; or
- purchased the wrong product; or
- already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or
- damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
- no proof of purchase is provided.
How do I request / notify a Refund or Return?
Please note if the product is deemed NO FAULT FOUND for any warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, a service fee up to RM150 with any additional shipping charges may be applied. If a product is found to have been supplied to you in full compliance with the Malaysia Consumer Law, we may require you pay to YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT all costs associated with returning the product to you.
How can I be eligible for Refund or Return Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim consumers must meet the following requirements:
• Report the details of the fault and return them by post or courier;
• State what remedy you would like : 1) refund in store credit; or 2) replace the faulty product(s) with new product(s);
• Provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
• Stop using the faulty item;
• Ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession;
• Be sure that you did not cause the fault i.e. fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way;
• The product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
• Not have reduced in value by delay on the customer’s part. Customers should bring faults to YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT attention within (7) days of receiving the item(s).
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT reserves the right to reject a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if consumers:
• Change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable (where the consumer has not made any specific intended use of the product known to YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT , or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods;
• Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way. Such a use may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform;
• Damage the product by making alterations not performed by us;
• Damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control;
• Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice produced by us;
• Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the care instructions (if any are provided);
How do I receive my refund?
Any refund will be given to the customer in the form of store credit. Please note refunds can take up to 3 business days to process.
Returning goods to YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT
YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT does not take responsibility for any goods damaged or lost in transit when the customer sends the product back to us for return. Please ensure the product is packed appropriately for shipping before sending it back to us. If you are unsure about how to pack a product appropriately for shipping please contact us. The consumer is responsible for any and all charges associated with returning the goods to YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT except where the cost of transporting the goods is significant due to the size, height or type of problem with the goods. Such charges may be reimbursed by YUM YUM WORKSHOP & EVENT to the consumer where the consumer is entitled at law to have those charges reimbursed to them.