- 把2片粽叶，叶尖对叶尖叠好折成漏斗型，放入1 1/2大匙准备好的糯米、一块肉和一大匙绿豆瓣，再加满糯米，囊好用粽绳绑好。
1 kg glutinous rice
30 pieces big size bamboo leaf (Some hemp strings, soaked)
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
1 tsp pepper
4 tbsp fried garlic and shallot oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp sugar
600 g pork belly (cut into 15 pieces)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp fried garlic & shallot oil
300 g split green beans (cleaned and drained)
1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp chopped shallot
2 tbsp chopped garlic
- Clean the glutinous rice. Soak 4 hours or overnight. Drain well and mix with seasoning A.
- Soak bamboo leaves for overnight. Blanch in water until soft. Drain and pat dry. Set aside.
- Mix pork belly with marinade and marinade for 2 hours. Combine ingredient C with seasoning B and mix well.
- Using 2 pieces of bamboo leaf to fold into a cone. Fill in 1 1/2 tbsp glutinous rice, 1 piece marinated pork belly, 1 tbsp split green beans and top with glutinous rice. Press and cover with the extended ends of leaves and form into the shape of dumpling. Tie and secure with hemp string. Repeat the same until all the ingredients are used up.
- Cook the dumplings in boiling water for 4 hours*. Remove and hang them to drain off excess water.