- 在一个12寸 X 14寸烤盘铺上油纸。预热烤箱至150°C。
- 把蛋白打起呈粗泡状,加入塔塔粉 ， 再把幼糖分3次加入打至硬性发泡。 把 1/3 蛋白加入面糊搅均，再把面糊和其余的蛋白一起搅均。倒入已经铺了油纸的烤盘里。
- 馅料 :把柑汁、柠檬汁、幼糖和柠檬皮屑隔水炖溶,离火，过沥，待冷加入蛋黄隔火煮到浓稠马上离火，加入牛油搅溶，待冷。
5 egg yolks
20g caster sugar
60ml mandarin orange juice
60ml corn oil
100g self-rising flour (sieved with)
5 egg whites
80g caster sugar
¼ tsp cream of tartar
35ml mandarin orange juice
35ml lemon juice
110g caster sugar
Grated zest of 1 lemon
4 egg yolks
200g non-dairy whipping cream (whipped)
5 fresh mandarin orange (peeled and removed the pith)
- Line a 12” X 14” baking tray with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Combine egg yolks, caster sugar, mandarin orange juice, corn oil and mix well. Add in sieved flour in 3 batches and stir well. Cover and leave aside for later use.
- Beat egg whites until foamy and add in cream of tartar. Add caster sugar in 3 batches and beat until stiff peaks form. Add 1/3 of the egg white into mixture (1) and mix well. Combine the mixture with the remaining egg white until well mixed. Pour into the lined baking tray.
- Bake in the preheat oven at 150°C for 20 minutes. Turn to 160°C and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and invert onto another greaseproof paper immediately. Unmold the cake and remove the greaseproof paper. Leave to cool.
- Filling : Double-boil mandarin orange juice, lemon juice, caster sugar, lemon zest until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat, drain and leave to cool. Add in egg yolks and double-boil until the mixture has thickened. Remove from heat immediately, add butter and stir until very smooth. Leave to cool.
- Spread the filling over the cake, top with whipped fresh cream and sprinkle with mandarin orange segments. Roll up the cake with greaseproof paper gently to form a Swiss roll. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the greaseproof paper, spread whipped cream over the Swiss roll and decorate with the mandarin orange flesh. Cut into slices and serve.
* Note : You may substitute it; with canned mandarin segments.