用不粘锅把粗糖煮成焦糖， 加入牛奶和水搅匀, 离火。 加入做法（1）拌匀，趁热放在芝士蛋糕上。
50g walnuts (toasted and leaved to cool)
50g cashew nuts (toasted and leaved to cool)
50g almonds (toasted and leaved to cool)
90g granulated sugar
2 tbsp full cream milk
1 tbsp water
In a non-stick pan, heat sugar until dissolved and caramelize. Add in milk, water and stir well. Remove from heat, add in toasted nuts and toss well. While it is still hot, place caramelize nuts on the Gula Melaka Cheesecake.
100g digestive biscuits (crushed)
60g melted butter
200g gula Melaka (chopped)
50ml full cream milk
500g cream cheese
150g dairy whipping cream
- Crust: Mix crushed bisciuts and melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture into a 8″ springform pan chill for 30 minutes.
- Filling: Put gula melaka and full cream milk into a saucepan, stir and cook with low heat until the gula melaka has dissolved. Remove from heat, strain and leave to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and mixture 2 with high speed until fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time and beating well after each addition.
- Sift in cornstarch, add in whipping cream and mix well.
- Pour the filling into the crust and steam-bake in the preheated oven at 150c for 70 minutes. Remove and leave to cool. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Unmold the cake and arrange *caramelized mixed nuts on top. Serve.